DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH AND FOREIGN LANGUAGES
University of Swat
Sangota Campus, Sangota
Ref No: UoS/DEFL/513 Dated: February 2, 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for teaching positions purely on visiting basis for Spring semester 2020 (Morning & second shift) at the Department of English and Foreign Languages, Sangota Campus, Sangota, University of Swat.
Following are the details of the position(s).
|S. No||Course Title||BS English||Semester||Cr. Hr.|
|01||Islamic Studies||Morning & Second Shift||2nd||02×02|
|02||Elementary Mathematics & Statistics||Morning & Second Shift||2nd||03×03|
|03||Introduction to Philosophy||Morning & Second Shift||2nd||03×03|
|04||Human Rights & Citizenship||Morning Shift||4th||03|
|05||Classical & Renaissance Drama||Morning Shift||4th||03|
|06||Rise of the Novel (18th to 19th Century)||Morning Shift||4th||03|
|07||Literary Criticism & Theory||Morning Shift||6th||03|
|08||Novel (18th to 19th Century)||Morning Shift||6th||03|
|10||English for Specific Purposes (ESP)||Morning Shift||8th||03|
|11||Second Language Acquisition (SLA)||Morning Shift||8th||03|
Note: Eligibility Criteria: Qualification as per Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan for lecturer position in the relevant field.
- Walk-in interview / demo session will be held at 10:00 AM on 06 February, 2020 (Thursday) at Sangota Campus, Sangota, University of Swat.
- Interested candidates are required to bring original education testimonials along with a set of photocopies and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Appointment of selected candidate shall be made purely on visiting basis for a period of one semester (i.e. Spring 2020).
- The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel them.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Errors/omissions (if any) will be rectified by the University as per rules.
Department of English & Foreign Languages
University of Swat