Centre for Biotechnology and Microbiology, University of Swat desires to fill project funded positions, as per following terms and conditions / criteria:
|S. #.||Project Title||Vacancy Name||No. ofPosts||Qualification||Experience||Duration||SalaryRs.|
|1||HEC Project # 8750 entitled” Molecular Identification and characterization of Epicoccum Purpurascensand its use as Biocontrol agent against Pythium root rot of Strawberry in Madyan Swat”||Researcher/ PhD Student||01||M. Phil/ MS microbiology, botany, M. Sc (Hons) plant pathology||The candidates must be enrolled as a full time PhD student of microbiology at the time of application. He/she will be required to sign a bond for the entire duration of the project.||One year (extendable upto 02 years)||25000/-PM(lump sum)|
1. Candidates will be required to sign a bond for entire duration of the research project.
2. Candidates must have obtained educational certificates/degrees from the institutions/Universities only duly recognized by BISE/HEC.
3. Candidates must bring their original documents (CNIC, domicile, educational certificates/degrees etc.) along with one photograph and one photocopy of the originals at the time of interview.
4. No claim for TA/DA or any other matter will be acceptable during and after the selection.
5. Candidates found ineligible in any way and at any stage shall stand rejected irrespective of their overall performance.
6. The institute reserves the right to bring about changes in the no. of posts, postponement of recruitment without assigning any reason.
7. Candidates already employed must obtain NOC from their present employer.
8. Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview is 17Nov 2019 09:00 am).
Dr. Muhammad Nazir Uddin
Assistant Professor/ Principal Investigator
Contact #. +92-03345358479