The Department offers BS-Zoology (4years) program. Due to the hardworking faculty, we are one of the reputed Department at University and thus we receive the highest number of applications every year for offered programs. The offered courses will educate the students in the field of Zoology and the graduates would be able to serve in prestigious institutions at national and international level. The technical skills embodied in the graduates will enable them to cater the needs of the market demand vis-a-vis enter in to professional jobs in the future.
Envisions to inculcate the highest values of life, science education, respect for nature, concern for ethical values among students and holistic development of the student to contribute effectively for society through good and scientific educational practices.
- Provide a sound education in basic science and contemporary advancements in life sciences.
- Inculcate high values through a liberal education Provide inexpensive educational services to the weaker sections of society
- Promote research and learning at the PG level and beyond
- To impart a global perspective and reinvent ourselves in response to the changing demands of society
- To train majority of rural students in a wide range of science-based skills providing base for future careers in disciplines of teaching , research and management such as health sciences, agriculture, fisheries, environmental management and emerging biotechnology.
- Provide quality education and inculcate the spirit of resource conservation and love for nature.
- To encourage the students for self-employment in various applied fields of Zoology.
- To provide opportunities for professional and personal growth and development through curricular and co- curricular activities
- To conduct field studies in the various aspects such as Fisheries, Biodiversity and Wild life, Entomology, etc.
- To offer associated seminars and practical classes, supported by supervisions where appropriate.
- To provide constructive feedback on their progress and individual student assessment throughout the year.