Centre for Management & Commerce
The rising complexity of the business environment has made it mandatory to unshackle an individual from the confines of mere technical competencies and assume the role of a complete manager. Our business courses are designed to train into administers in manager with a holistic outlook. The response from the industry has been very enthusiastic and encouraging. We are sure that the encouragement from the industry will continue in coming years as an enforcement of esteem in which our department is held.
The department of management Sciences supports teaching and research in the area of Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Management, Human Resource Management and Organization Development. Our BBA Courses concentrates in variety of disciplines including Research, Logic and Practical Case Studies. Its Courses comprise of 132 credit hours including 6 credit hours of research work (Dissertation), an internship in an organization of repute and report writing.
Its highly qualified permanent faculty, supplemented by professional and experienced visitors, is responsible for teaching the courses of Management Sciences. The Graduates are sign up for business related careers in industry, government and education.
To be the top business school of the country and one of the top business schools in Asia with global reputation
1. To develop students’ skills, foster innovation and encourage them to think laterally.
2. To develop entrepreneurial skills for achieving excellence
1. To prepare students for the pursuit of knowledge to the orderly discussion of issues confronting society and as would benefit Pakistani institutions grounded in humanities and sciences
2. To provides to Students an enabling environment, conducive to scholarship and research and to developed understanding of business thoughts and matters, think independently and to make rational choices.
Slogan: “Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Excellence!”
Eligibility for BBA (132 credit hours):
1. Complete Course of BBA consists of 132 credit hours. The Course work comprises of 42 courses total of 126 credit hours and 6 (Six) Credit hours Research Work (Dissertation) equal to two courses of 200 marks. Besides the course work and research the student will have to undergo an internship program in any organization of repute for 6 to 8 weeks, which will be compulsory for completion and awarding of BBA degree.
2. Applicants should have minimum 50% in Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent from a recognized Institute/Board.
3. Applicants having “A” levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate issued by Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
Mr. Abdul Mateen
Dr. Hazrat Bilal
Assistant Professor and In-charge (ICHTHM)
Dr. Muhammad Tariq