BS Admission Fall 2021
For any query email to: email@example.com
if email not found regarding online admission in inbox, check your junk/spam emails
Admission Information Desk : 0305 5273148, 0332 1879597
Revised (Admission Last Date: 08 October, 2021)
Admission Policy (The Candidate must read before applying online)
- The applicant may apply for multiple disciplines / degree programs at a time in the chosen order of preference through online application form.
- Provided that a student interested in applying to more than one disciplines / degree program shall be required to deposit Rs. 200/- for each additional.
- The applicant should fill the admission form and opt for the given choices carefully. Form once submitted, the discipline/degree program chosen shall not be changed.
- The candidates on merit list as per specified numbers of allocated seats (merit / quota based) shall be considered as first merit list and shall confirm their admission (deposit admission fee) on or before the due date specified by the University.
- In case of vacant seat(s) in any discipline / degree program after the expiry of due date for the 1st merit list, admission shall be offered to candidate(s) on waiting list, who have opted the specified discipline / degree program as 1st choice in the admission form. The selected candidate(s) from the waiting list shall deposit admission fee on or before the due date specified by the University.
- Waiting list shall be displayed by the departmental admission committee of respective discipline/degree Program.
- An applicant qualified for admission on the basis of his/her 1st choice of discipline/degree program will not be allowed to avail the opportunity of admission in his/her 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th choice of discipline/degree.
- If an applicant is unable to secure admission in a discipline/ degree of his/her 1st choice, he/she shall be given the opportunity of admission in his/her 2nd choice, subject to the availability of seat and the aggregate marks not lower than last student admitted in the respective discipline/degree program on the basis of 1st choice.
- If an applicant qualified for admission on the basis of his / her choice e. (2nd, 3rd or 4th) discipline / degree program will not be allowed to avail the opportunity of admission in his/her subsequent choice of discipline / degree.
- If an applicant is unable to secure admission in a discipline/ degree of his / her choice i.e. (2nd, 3rd, 4th) he/she shall be given the opportunity of admission in his / her subsequent choice, subject to the availability of seat and the aggregate marks not lower than the last student admitted in the respective discipline / degree program on the basis of preceding choice of that student.