Digital Learning & Skills Enrichment Initiative (DLSEI) by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) intends to enhance online learning and skills development among passionate students. They will be able to access courses and certifications from top universities of the world and get an opportunity to enroll themselves in the highest-ranked and most expensive online courses. This program will enhance students’ skills & abilities, and further equip them in a better way for practical life challenges, self-development, etc.
An online registration portal is now open for students to enroll in the 𝐃𝐋𝐒𝐄𝐈 Programme. For registration, click here https://eservices.hec.gov.pk/
A special quota has been reserved for 𝐄𝗵𝘀𝗮𝗮𝘀 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝗔𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝗗𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝘀 on FCFS. A Special offer for public sector universities i.e. 𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 subject to passing three courses. For more details, please visit: https://dlsei.hec.gov.pk/
DLSEI Registration Information
DLSEI is offering a FEE REIMBURSEMENT MODEL for the students & faculty members of PUBLIC SECTOR Universities on a first-come, first-serve basis. After paying 4000 PKR, students & faculty members will be able to access courses and certifications on a single license from top-ranked global universities and companies. After completing at least 3 courses and receiving certificates, the registration fee of 4000 PKR will be reimbursed to them.
Differently-abled students: DLSEI project is offering specific licenses for the students of PUBLIC SECTOR Universities who are disabled with some physical or mental impairment. A limited number of free of cost licenses will be distributed among those students on a first-come, first-serve basis. They will be able to access courses and certifications from top universities of the world and get an opportunity to enroll themselves into the highest-ranked and most expensive online courses FREE OF COST.
- Fill the registration form by clicking here.
- Pay the registration fee for a license in listed bank accounts.
- Upload the Bank fee receipt along with the Latest Tuition Fee Proof/ Student Card.
- Provide BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR REIMBURSEMENT .
- After verification, you will receive an invitation link from Coursera. In case verification is not approved, please contact the DLSEI helpdesk.
- By clicking on the invitation link you will be redirected to the Coursera portal where you will be able to create an account on Coursera (if not already created).
- After creating the account on HEC Coursera Portal, you will be able to start enrolling in 1000+ courses and specializations.
- Start Learning!
- On completing at least 3 courses on a single license, FEE will be reimbursed.
LICENSE IS VALID TILL: JULY 31, 2022
You can also register yourself through university. For information please contact your university focal person.
Please note: If you face any issues or difficulties during the registration process, please feel free to contact email@example.com