Consequent upon the approval of competent authority, Department of Psychological Studies (Main Campus and Women Campus) is organizing two days activities and seminars titled: “Mental Health Awareness”and “Suicidal Tendencies among Youth: Signs, Causes and Preventions”.
These seminars are scheduled on Monday and Tuesday 25th and 26th Nov, 2019 at 10:00 am in PTCL Hall.
You are cordially invited to participate. Please acknowledge this mail.
The main objectives of the seminars will be:
· to strengthen the emotional, mental and spiritual well-being of the students,
· to raise awareness about the stress, depression and dangers of suicides,
· to equip students with effective strategies to manage emotions and
· to teach students on how to handle people who have suicidal tendencies.
The main contents to be covered in the seminars will be:
· Introduction of Stress, Anxiety and Depression; Signs, Causes and Prevention.
· Handling and Preventing Suicidal thoughts and Tendencies.
· Strategies of Improving Spiritual and Physical Mental Capacity
· Role of Religion in Prevention of Depression and Suicides