The University of Swat invites sealed Tenders (Single Stage –Single Envelop System) from well reputed Bidder registered with Pakistan Engineering Council in category C-6 for calendar year 2019-20, for the “Ancillary Civil Works at Shangla Campus, University of Swat”.
Tender Documents can be obtained from the office of the Treasurer, University of Swat on online payment of Rs.1000/-or bank draft (Non refundable) into A/C No. 4581-2, National Bank of Pakistan, Main Branch, Saidu Sharif, Swat (Branch Code 1330) on any working day 8:30am to 4:30pm. Tender Documents are also available at website www.uswat.edu.pk and on KPPRA website.
Tender Documents must be accompanied by the requisite tender fee (original receipt) and 2% as earnest money of the total quoted value in the shape of CDR in favor of the Treasurer, University of Swat.
The sealed Tenders must be reached to this office up to 11:00am on or before 24/10/2019, which will be opened on the same day at 11:30 am at Committee Room, Sector-F, Kanju Township, University of Swat, Swat.
Terms & Conditions
- Any Bidder who provides incorrect information or fake documents shall be rejected and his CDR will be forfeited in favor of the University of Swat.
- Each page of the tender documents must carry the signature and stamp of the Bidder.
- The Firm must have the relevant Civil Works experience for which the tender documents have been obtained.
- No Bidder has the right to hand over his work to any other firm without the prior approval of the Competent Authority. Failing which the tender will be considered cancelled.
- The Firm must be registered with sale tax & income tax Department and KPRA, while Income tax, sales tax, professional tax & stamp duty will be deducted/exempted as per approved rates and rules of the Govt.
- The Contractor who quotes rates more than 10% below the Engineer’s Estimate shall submit an Additional Security in the form of Call Deposit equal to 8% of the Estimated Cost.
- Advance Payment may be made against Bank Guarantee from Scheduled Bank of Pakistan.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids prior to the acceptance of any bid in accordance with KPPRA Rules.
UNIVERSITY OF SWAT
Kanju Township, Swat Ph: 0946-923103