Dr. Jafar Khan
PH.D (Microbiology), Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad
- Manage and enhance the research activities of the university.
- Develop research policies and priorities, through effective communication with our scientific community and administrative giants.
- To serve as an effective advocate for research with the university and to its broader community of stakeholders (Academia, Industry, Society & Government)
Phone No: 0946-722686
Mr. Mahboob Ur Rahman
Manager Liaison, University Industry Interlinkages
- Promote the development of public-private partnerships in support of university research.
- Link the university’s research community with the needs and priorities of the corporate sector.
- Develop opportunities for applied research and explore opportunities for technology transfer and the commercialization of university research (including incubators and research parks).
Mr. Asif Suad Jan
Manager Research Operations
MBA (MIS), University of Agriculture, Peshawar
Responsible to oversee all aspects of the operation of the DORIC including research administration that include;
- Auditing and Accounting
- Human Resources
- Management and maintenance of facilities and equipment
- Implementation of research contracts