1. Effectiveness of Monetary Policy in Pakistan: Empirical Evidence based on Bound Test Approach, International Journal of Business and Social Science, USA, Centre for Promotion Ideas, USA , 1(2)190-199.
2. Contribution of forests to rural inequality reduction: present scope and future options for rural development and sustainable use of forests, International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Ecology (impact factor:0.525), Taylor & Francis 1(17), PA 27.
3. Determinants of the Students’ Academic Performance: The Case of University Graduates in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, The Empirical Economic Letters, 8(10) 827-34.
4. How Economic Hardship And Financial Deepening Affect The Inflow Of Remittances To Pakistan: Empirical Findings Based On A Bound Test Model, Sarhad Journal of Agriculture, Agriculture University Peshawar 27(1)111-118.
5. Remittances and their socio economic role in emigrant’s households: evidence from Northern Pakistan, Farming and Rural System Economics, Margraf, Germany, 87, pp. 117-130.
6. Evaluation of Different Rose Cultivars Under the Agro-Climate Conditions of Haripur (NWFP) Pakistan, Sarhad Journal of Agriculture , Agriculture University Peshawar, 1(20) 43-45.
7. Effects of Different Concentrations of IAA on the Growth and Yield of Nigella Sativa, Sarhad Journal of Agriculture, Agriculture University Peshawar, 4(19) 505-506.
8. Performance of Exotic and Local Strawberry Cultivars under the Agro-climate Conditions of Mingora Swat, Sarhad Journal of Agriculture, Agriculture University Peshawar, 1(17).
9. Performance of Exotic and Local Strawberry Cultivars under the Agro-climatic Conditions of Mingora Swat. Sarhad Journal of Agriculture, 2001, Vol.17 No.1 ISSN 1016-4383).
10. Effect of different Concentrations of IAA on the Growth and Yield of Nigella Sativa. Sarhad Journal of Agriculture.2003. Vol.19 (4)PP-505-506.
1. Forest ownership Conflict among local communities and state and its implications for biodiversity conservation in northern Pakistan: Some feasible solutions for management and conservation of forest resources. Presented at 7th international conference of the European society for ecological economics held on 5-8 the June 2007, at UFZ-center for environmental research Leipzig, Germany. http://www.esee2007.ufz.de/paralleles/overview.html
2. How Sustainable Use and Successful Forest Policies can be realized in less favored Environments? Forest Use Pattern, Economic Reliance and its Role in Community Welfare in Northern Pakistan. Presented as poster Communication at the 4th Biennial Conference of the United States Society for Ecological Economics (USSEE) held on 23rd to 27th June 2007 at Pace University campus, New York United States of America.http://www.ussee.org/PDFs/Program_Book_June_21_2007.pdf
3. Ecological Degradation and Local Community Reliance on Forests: Insights for Sustainable Resource Use and Forest Conservation. Poster Presented at 7th International Conference of the European Society for Ecological Economics Held on 5-8 the June 2007, at UFZ-center for Environmental Research Leipzig, Germany.
4. Conservation of Biodiversity and Habitat Destruction: Do Economic Incentives Based Policies Work? Conservation of Ibex (capra sibirica hemalyyanus) and Mrkhor in Arkari valley Chitral, Pakistan. Poster for the Summit on “Evolutionary Change in Human-altered Environments” Held at University of California Los Angeles, USA (Feb, 8-10 2007).http://www.ioe.ucla.edu/cTR/pubsymposium-postersandgrants.html
5. Remittances and their Socio-economic Role in Emigrant’s Households. Evidence from Northern Pakistan. Published in Farming and Rural Systems Economics. ” Issues and challenges in rural development. Vol.87.pp.117-130. Margraf Publishers Germany. ISBN.978-3-8236-1503-3, ISSN: 1616-9808. http://www.margraf-publishers.eu/en/home.html
6. Targeting the challenges of Gum Arabic agro Forestry System disappearance through Incentive based System under rapid Commercialization. Factors affecting Farmers Land use Options in Gum belt of Western Sudan. Paper Presented at IUFRO all dividions-5 Conference “Forest Products and Environment-A Productive Symbiosis” Held October 29-November 2, Taipei, Taiwan. http://www.alldiv5iufro2007.org.tw/download/Presentation_list_083107.pdf
7. Association between Commercialization and Household Food Crop Production in Traditional sub-sector of the Dry-land Agriculture in Sudan. Poster presented at 7th International conference of the European Society for Ecological Economics held on 5-8 the June 2007, at UFZ-center for Environmental Research Leipzig, Germany.
8. Contribution of Forests to Rural Inequality reduction: Present Scope and Future Options for Rural Development and Sustainable Use of Forests. Accepted for Presentation at 2nd International Sustainability Conference 2008 21 – 22 August, 2008 in Basel, Switzerland. http://www.isc2008.ch/programme/isc2008-session-3-4.htm
9. Location Determinants of Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment: How Multinationals Choose their Investment destinations? Presented at Emerging Multinationals’: Outward Foreign Direct Investment from Emerging and Developing Economies held on 9-10 October, 2008 at Copenhagen Business School Denmark.http://cbs.dk/forskning_viden/konferencer/ofdi/menu/papers
1. Fazli Rabbi, The Economic Reliance and Degradation of Forests in Northern Pakistan: A socio-economic Analysis Farming and Rural System Economics, Germany, Margraf Publishers, Germany, 106, pp 1 -250, 2009.
Newspaper Articles Published by Dr. Fazli Rabbi::
1. The Need for Easy Monetary Policy”, Business Recorder, March 31, 2011, pp. 138.
2. Taxation Problem”, Business Recorder, July 17, 2011, pp 16.
1. Corruption and Financial Sector Performance: A Cross-Country Analysis, Economics Bulletin, volume 30 no.1 pp. 303-308 (USA)
2. Whether Fiscal Stance of Monetary Policy is Effective for Economic Growth in case of South Asian Countries?, The Pakistan Development Review, 47: 4 part II (Winter 2008) pp. 791-799) (HEC X category Journal)
3. Old Wine in New Bottles: Testing the Keynesian Preposition of Twin Deficit Phenomena in Case of Pakistan, International Journal of Business and Social Sciences, volume 2, No. 5, 2011, PP: 209-13 (Ulrich registered journal, CPI, USA)(HEC Y category Journal)
4. The Effects of Fiscal Policy on Economic Growth: Time Series Evidence from Pakistan, Pakistan Development Review, volume 49(4) part II, 2010. (HEC X category Journal)
5. Determinants of the Students’ Academic Performance: The Case of University Graduates in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, The Empirical Economic Letters, volume 10, No 8, 2011 (Ulrich registered journal, HEC listed Y category Journal)
6. A New Economic Dimension to the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Estimation of Environmental Efficiency in Case of Pakistan, Forthcoming in Asian Economic and Financial Review.
7. Does Government Expenditure Affect Tax Revenue? A Case Study of Pakistan; International Journal of Economic Perspectives, volume 5, Issue 4, 2011 (Registered in ECONLIT, e-JEL, Elsevier Bibliographic Databases Ulrich’s)
8. The Composition of Public Expenditures and Economic Growth: Evidence from Pakistan, International Journal of Social Economics, volume 40, issue 11, 2013. (Registered in Scopus, Emerald, EconLit online and CD ROM etc).
9. An Analysis of The Determinants of Female Participation in Paid Jobs: The Case of two Districts in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan, Forthcoming in Journal of Economic and Social Research, volume 14(1), 2012, pp 73-90. (Indexed in Econ-Lit e-JEL, JEL on CD, Sociological Abstracts)
10. An Economic Analysis of the Impact of Privatization of Banks on the Economic Growth of Pakistan, FWU Journal of Social Sciences, volume 7, No. 1, 2013.
11. An Exploratory Survey of Slum Dwellers’ perceptions of Poverty and Corruption in Slum Areas of Karachi (Pakistan), Asian Profile, volume 39 No. 6, December 2011 (Asian Research Service, Canada).
1. Testing The Validity of Barro’s Spend Tax Hypothesis in case of Pakistan: Time Series Evidence. (Presented in 1st International Conference on Economic and Management Perspectives (ICEMP’2008, North Cyprus, Turkey) (Principal Author)
2. Whether Fiscal Stance of Monetary Policy is Effective for Economic Growth in case of South Asian Countries? (Presented at 24th Annual General Meeting and Conference of Pakistan Institute of Development Economist, March 31 to April 2, 2009) (Principal Author)
3. Exploring the Dynamic Effects of Fiscal Policy on Macroeconomic Indicators: Time Series Evidence from Pakistan, 26th AGM and Conference, PIDE, Islamabad, Pakistan, 28-30 December 2010 (Principal Author)
4. The Trend of Fiscal Policies in Pakistan’s Economy: A Descriptive Analysis presented in 4th South Asian International Conference, Burban, Muree from December 5, 2012 to December 7, 2012.
5. Economic Development and CO2 Emissions: Estimation of Carbon Efficiency and Tipping Point of Environmental Kuznets Curve in Case of Pakistan presented in 4th South Asian International Conference, Burban, Muree from December 5, 2012 to December 7, 2012.
6. Does The Choice Of Government Expenditures Affect Poverty? Time Series Evidence from Pakistan? ((Presented at 3rd International Applied Business and Research conference, International Islamic University Islamabad, 13-14 December, 2010 (Principal Author)
7. Poverty, Corruption and Fatalism: A Case Study of Slum Areas of Karachi, Pakistan. Accepted for presentation at 3rd SAICON: International Conference on Management, Business Ethics and Economics (ICMBEE), December 28-29, 2011. Pearl-Continental Hotel Lahore, Pakistan.
8. How Do Poor People Perceive About Poverty and Petty Corruption; A case study of slum areas of Karachi. Presented at International conference on Social Sciences, Izmir Turkey (Co-author with Dr. Naved Ahmad)
9. Twin Deficits and Economic Growth: Time Series Evidence from Pakistan (Presented by the principal author at the “COMSATS Intl. Business Research Conference: A Conference for Business, Economics and Behavioral Sciences”) (Co-author)
• Shahid Ali, Fazli Rabbi and Naveed Ali, “The Need for Easy Monetary Policy”, Business Recorder, March 31, 2011, pp. 138.
• Shahid Ali, Fazli Rabbi and Omar Hayat, “Taxation Problem”, Business Recorder, July 17, 2011, pp 16.
Author of the Book:
• Shahid Ali, “The Dynamic Effects of Fiscal Policy on Macroeconomic Activities: A Case Study of Pakistan” ISBN: 978-3-8465-3298-0, Publisher: Lap Lambert Academic Publishing Gmbh & Co. Kg, Saarbrücken, Germany, pp 1 -98, 2011.
1. “Sociocultural Stumbling Blocks to Women Economic Empowerment with Special focus on Islamic Perspective”, Journal of Law and Society, Law College, University of Peshawar, Vol. 40, No. 55 & 56 January and July, Pp. 77-88 (2010).
2. “Women Trafficking in Peshawar, Pakistan: Does socio-psychological perception matter?” Gender and Behavior, Cap Coast Ghana, South Africa, Vol 9, No 2 (2011).
3. “Do People Consider Self Image In Impulse Buying Behavior In Peshawar, Pakistan?”, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business. ISSN (2073-7122), Vol 3, No. 8, Pp. 674-687 (2011).
4. “Relationship of Celebrity Endorsement with Consumers Impulse Buying in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan”, Interdisciplinary Journal of Research in Business, Vol. 1, Issue. 10, Pp.67- 72 (2011).
5. “Assessing the Economic Effects of Insurgency on Hoteling Industry of Swat”, Universal Journal of Management and Social Sciences (UJMSS), Vol. 2, No. 8, Pp. 62-66 (2012).
6. “Terrorism: An Evaluation of Students’ Awareness and Attitude at KUST, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Pakistan”, Pakistan Journal of Criminology, Vol 3, No. 4 and Vol. 4, No. 1, Pp. 125-141 (2012).
7. “Does Socio-Cultural Barriers Impede Women’s Economic Empowerment in District Swat?”, Universal Journal of Management and Social Sciences (UJMSS), Vol. 2, No. 8, Pp. 67-72 (2012).
8. “Analysis of Gender Role Influence upon Women Employment in Peshawar, Pakistan”, International Journal of Physical and Social Sciences http://www.ijmra.us, Volume 2, Issue 12 Pp. 1-11 (2012).
9. “Does Community Response towards Female Education in Transition in District Charsadda, KPK, Pakistan?”, International Journal of Physical and Social Sciences http://www.ijmra.us, Volume 2, Issue 12 Pp. 12-19 (2012).
10. “Cultural Saga: Does Pakhtun Culture Impede Women Employment?” Gender and Behavior, Cap Coast, Africa, Vol 10, No 2 (2012).
11. “Madaris of Pakistan And Challenges of Modern World”, Gomal University Journal of Research, 28(2) Pp. 39-51 (2012).
12. “Study of Pakistan’s Various Reform Policies Regarding Islamic Seminaries of the Country”, Al-Idha, Shaykh Zayed Islamic Centre, University of Peshawar, Issue No. 24, P.p. 18-32 (2012).
13. “Off the Street Children: Its Socio-Economic Dimensions In Peshawar, Pakistan”, Journal of Law and Society, Law College, University of Peshawar, Vol 42, No. 60 , Pp. 175-192 (2012).
14. “Special Working Women: Problems at offices in Islamabad”, International Journal of Learning and Development, Vol. 2, No. 2, Pp. 170-176 (2012).
15. “Other Side of the Picture: Suppression of Pakhtun Nationalist Political Force and Its Relation with Terrorism in Pakistan” International Journal of Learning and Development, Vol. 2, No. 1, Pp. 266-271 (2012).
16. “Application of Demographic Variables in Measuring the Perception of Child Trafficking in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan”, Pakistan Journal of Criminology, Pakistan Society of Criminology (PSC)http://www.pakistansocietyofcriminology.com (Volume 5, No. 2, pp. 181-189 July-Dec 2013).
17. “The Role of Islamic Family System in the Modern World”, The Dialogue, Qurtaba University, Peshawar (Accepted and will publish in the upcoming issue of 2013).
18. “The role of Zakat in Improving the Economic Status of Beneficiaries in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa”, Journal of Managerial Sciences, Qurtaba University, Peshawar, Pakistan, Volume. 7 Number 2, pp. 243-253 (2013).
•The social dimension of the Shia-Sunni Split: the study of Northwest of Pakistan, Asian Profile vol.41, no 2. April 2013