Tender Notice for Generator 60 KVA
The University of Swat invites sealed Tenders from Manufacturers/Authorized Dealers registered with Pakistan Engineering Council in specialized codes (ME03 & EE04), for the purchase of Diesel Generator (60 KVA) for Sangota Campus, Swat.
Tender Documents can be obtained from the office of the Treasurer, University of Swat on online payment of Rs.1000/-or bank draft (Non refundable) into A/C No. 4581-2, National Bank of Pakistan, Main Branch, Saidu Sharif, Swat (Branch Code 1330) on any working day 8:30am to 4:30pm. Tender Documents are also available at website www.uswat.edu.pk and on KPPRA website.
Tender Documents must be accompanied by the requisite tender fee (original receipt) and 2% as earnest money of the total quoted value in the shape of CDR in favor of the Treasurer, University of Swat.
The sealed Tenders must be reached to this office up to 11:00am on or before 28/01/2019, which will be opened on the same day at 11:30am at Committee Room, Sector-F, Kanju Township, University of Swat, Swat.
Pre-Bid meeting will be held on 21/01/2019 at 11:30am at Committee Room, Sector-F, Kanju Township, University of Swat, Swat.
Terms & Conditions
- Each page of the tender documents must carry the signature and stamp of the vender. Tenders found with over writing, cutting and interpolation will be considered cancelled. Equal rates of two firms will be finalized on draw.
- The firm must have the relevant experience certificate for which the form has been obtained.
- No vender has the right to hand over his work to any other firm without the prior approval of the competent authority. Failing which the tender will be considered cancelled.
- The firm must be registered with sale tax & income tax Department and KPRA, while Income tax, sales tax, professional tax & stamp duty will be deducted as per approved rates of the Govt.
- Advance payment will be made against bank guarantee from schedule bank.
- Cost of goods will be paid on the receipt of the pre-receipted bills.
- The acceptance of articles will be subject to the inspection and approval of the end user at the point of delivery.
- Items supplied with low quality will be rejected and no payment will be made to the supplier for the rejected items.
- Warranty/ Guarantee certificate of the items supplied must be attached with the bill.
- Retention Money/Security at the rate of 10% (including 2% CDR) of the total contract cost will be retained for a period of 12 months and will be released subject to receiving acceptable report from the end user.
- Payment will be made only after satisfactory report of the end user.
- The firm will give one year guarantee and will be responsible for the after sales service.
- The firm will be responsible to supply the items within agreed/ stipulated time, failing which 1% of the total payment will be deducted per day.
- In case the firm fails to supply in time or refuses to supply the desired items after getting purchase order a penalty at the rate of 1% of the cost of the supply order will be charged from the firm or their CDR plus security if any will be forfeited in favor of University of Swat.
- The competent authority may increase or decrease the quantity.
- Rates offered shall be valid for a period of four months irrespective of validity period mentioned in quotation from the date of opening of tender.
- The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the tenders prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposals, according to KPPRA rules.
- In case of any public holiday on the above mentioned days, activity will be carried out on next working day.
Download Tender document here:
UNIVERSITY OF SWAT
Kanju Township, Swat Ph: 0946-923103